When kept in pockets, handbags and briefcases, cell phones and other hand-held personal devices retain moisture and warmth, becoming a breeding ground for disease-causing germs, bacteria and viruses. In fact, the average cell phone contains more germs than a typical toilet seat! That's why we developed the CellBlaster® UV Cell Phone Sanitizer. The CellBlaster uses powerful germicidal UV light to "blast away" germs, bacteria and viruses on all your personal devices — in just 30 seconds!
- Eliminate 99.9% of germs, viruses and bacteria on virtually any cell phone or hand-held personal device!
- Powerful germicidal, short-wave UV light kills the three strains of the flu virus (H1N1, H3N2 and Influenza B), as well as Strep, Staph, E. coli, Salmonella, Listeria and other disease-causing microorganisms.
- Ultra-powerful UV tube and super-reflective scanning bed ensure faster, more complete sanitizing than competitive units!
- Universal design works with all types of cell phones, including flip phones, slider phones, BlackBerry devices, iPhones and other smartphones. Also sanitizes iPods, MP3 players, Bluetooth headsets, earbuds and much more!
- Allows charging of device while sanitizing
- Built-in bracket allows cell phone to be mounted on case cover for easy viewing
- Compact, lightweight design is ideal for home, office or travel
- Excellent for use in hospitals, doctor's offices, nursing homes and other heath care facilities
- Perfect for the hospitality industry as a complimentary service provided to hotel guests
The CellBlaster® is the world's first universal UV cell phone sanitizer! It features an ultra-powerful germicidal UV tube and a super-reflective scanning bed that quickly and effectively eliminate 99.9% of disease-causing germs, bacteria and viruses. Its compact, universal design works with virtually any type of cell phone or other hand-held personal device! Perfect for the home, office or personal travel. Ideal for use anywhere there is increased exposure to infectious agents, such as hospitals, doctor's offices, nursing homes and other health care facilities. Also excellent for the hospitality industry as a complimentary service for their guests!
Three quick and easy steps:
“When people…were asked which they thought was dirtier — the sole of their shoe,
ABC News/Good Morning America